ISO 14644-15:2017 provides requirements and guidelines for assessing the chemical airborne cleanliness of equipment and materials which are foreseen to be used in cleanrooms and associated controlled environments which are linked to the ISO standard for cleanliness classes by chemical concentration (see ISO 14644‑8).
The following are outside the scope of ISO 14644-15:2017:
- health and safety requirements;
- compatibility with cleaning agents and techniques;
- specific requirements of equipment and materials for processes and products;
- design details of equipment.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 21
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 209 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments
- ICS :
- 13.040.35 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments
Buy this standard
|std 1 124||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.