ISO/TS 18876:2003 establishes an architecture and methodology for integrating industrial data for exchange, access and sharing. The following activities are supported:
- integrating data which may be:
- from different sources or different contexts,
- described by different models, or
- defined in different modelling languages;
- sharing data among applications through systems integration architectures;
- resolving conflict between models developed with different objectives;
- translating data between different encodings;
- translating models between different modelling languages.
The following is within the scope of ISO/TS 18876-1:2003:
- the architecture and an outline of the methodology.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2003-11Stage: International Standard under systematic review [90.20]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 21
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4
- RSS updates
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals